InnoCare Software is committed to supporting our clients. We see ourselves as an extension of your practice and we’re invested in your success
To ensure that your transition to InnoCare Software is seamless, all clients are provided with end-to-end support from legacy data extraction to full implementation of InnoCare software, including:
- Assistance with data extraction from legacy systems, transfer, integrity monitoring, and formatting.
- Operational analysis to identify what InnoCare Software configuration will best suit your clinic needs.
- Online (audio and screen sharing) conferencing options to walk you through the set up process step-by-step.
- Operational efficiency analysis and consultation options.
- Full support and training for new users.
- Set-up and training for eClaims integration (including Ontario HCAI and British Columbia teleplan).
- Initial submission/response monitoring for eClaims.
All subscribers and 30-day trial users have access to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT area of our website, which offers a wide variety of resources and technical support contacts. In addition, all InnoCare Software customers enjoy complimentary hands-on and personalized technical support, as well as daily data backups and auto upgrades when new releases are issued.